Interested in becoming a Lake City Driver?
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Must have current TWIC card.
- Class A CDL, HAZMAT endorsement a plus.
- 2 years OTR experience within last 5 years.
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen test.
- Must be able to verify ALL employment for previous 5 years.
- Maximum limit of 2 moving violations in previous 3 years.
- No more than 2 preventable motor vehicle accidents in the previous 3 years. A copy of police reports for all accidents must be presented with application. ( Accident preventability must be determined and verified.)
- NO DUI or DWI in the last 5 years.
22% up to your one year, with a 1/2% increase for each year thereafter up to the maximum of 25%. Accessorial pay to driver will be $40.00 per load for tarping.
TOLLS & SCALES:
Reimbursed 100% with receipts on following check.
After an employee has completed the 90 day probationary period, Lake City Trucking will pay 50% of the employees’ health insurance. Upon entering the 6th year, LCT will pay 100% of employees’ insurance coverage. If an employee elects to cover his family, 100% of the families premiums will be deducted from his/her check.
Paid based on an average weekly compensation for prior year not exceeding $700.00 per week.
1-2 years = 1 week
3-8 years = 2 weeks
9-14 years = 3 weeks
15 or more yrs = 4 weeks
DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION AND APPLY NOW!